Weekend Retreat for Women | College Students
March 4, 2022
Weekend Retreat for Women | Friday-Sunday, March 4-6More info
Women's Retreat | Friday-Sunday, March 11-13
Step away from the stress of life and take time to look at your life with God. In the midst of the demands of normal life and daily commitments, a retreat is a wonderful opportunity to recover your balance and face the future with trust in God’s great love for you. We have been through much during the pandemic and probably learned a lot. A retreat is a good time to reset and find the key to a freer and more fulfilled life, close to Jesus. The atmosphere of personal prayer and recollection helps you to get to know God better, to grasp the meaning and purpose of your life and respond with more enthusiasm to life's challenges.
"You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" (St John 8:32)
The retreat starts at 8 pm on Friday with a buffet meal and finishes on Sunday at 6 pm after a cup of coffee/tea.
Each day there will be Mass, Benediction and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, three half hour sessions of guided prayer called meditations given by the priest and talks by lay people. You will also have the opportunity to go to confession and avail of spiritual direction. You can choose to attend all or only some of the activities on offer.
- Ample time for personal prayer, reflection, confession and spiritual direction
- Centrality of the Eucharist
- Mass, adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and Benediction
- Insightful talks on aspects of the Catholic faith.
- Who is Jesus for me and who am I for Jesus?
- Does true love exist?
- Where is God in my everyday life?
- How can I stay focused on what really matters?
- How best can I prepare for marriage and/or remain happily married.
- You will have your own room with en-suite bathroom. Sheets and towels provided
- All meals are provided, and you can make a cup of tea/coffee any time you wish
- A full library of spiritual books available to you while you are doing the retreat
- You can go for walks in the beautiful grounds
To pay, please click on the “Book Now” button below. The price of the retreat includes meals and accommodation. As part of EU bank security, you will be asked for verification when making any payment online. For this you will need your mobile phone to verify payment when you have inputted your credit card details.
If you are having trouble booking online, you are welcome to:
a) Email us directly with your request for booking. E: email@example.com or call Anne at 087 2502227. You can then pay on your arrival to Lismullin.
b) Alternatively, you can make a bank transfer to -
Fiuntas Centres CLG
IBAN: IE25 AIBK 9310 1225 1121 05
However, our policy is that no one should be discouraged from attending because of difficulty in paying. If you are unable to pay the full cost, it is sufficient to pay whatever you are able. We are very grateful to those who contribute over and above the cost of the retreat so as to help us continue this policy. You can donate here.
more great events